HPE C7974A blank data tape
|$22.50 USD Retail $35.00|
Exhaustively tested HP LTO Ultrium cartridges meet all your demands for maximum reliability when restoring data offering high storage density ease of management and scalable storage and backup performance.
Covering six generations of capacity - LTO-1 (200 GB) LTO-2 (400 GB) LTO-3 (800 GB) LTO-4 (1.6 TB) LTO-5 (3 TB) LTO-6 (6.25 TB) – and with transfer speeds of up to 1.4 TB/hr for LTO-6 there is a platform for every need and budget.
From LTO-3 onwards LTO Ultrium WORM cartridges enable the creation of compliant permanent and tamperproof archives.
From LTO-4 onwards secure AES-256 encryption provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access.
From LTO-5 onwards LTO Ultrium Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy flexible portable and intuitive as using other removable and sharable media such as a USB drive.
Highest Capacity and Performance of any Comparable Tape Technology
• HP LTO-6 Ultrium can write or read data at a blistering 1.4 TB/hour storing encrypting and protecting up to 3 TB on a single cartridge making it the big hitter in large-scale 24x7 mission-critical IT environments.
• Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
• Write-Once-Read-Many (WORM) version provides tamperproof compliant data storage.
Value for money
• Standardizing on HP LTO-5 or LTO-6 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1) and interchangeable RW or WORM media; without extra space or IT resource overhead.
• HP warrants Ultrium 1.6 TB RW cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full back ups. This ensures businesses can meet the ever increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
|Case or master carton quantity||5|
|Quantity per pallet||960|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||16 - 32|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.